Our offer includes wires and FILIGRAN® rebars in grade B500A, B550A, K500AB-WR.
They are used for reinforcement of precast reinforced concrete systems, production of welded lattice girders and reinforcement meshes and in road and bridge construction.
The documents certifying that the FILIGRAN® cold rolled steel is approved for use in the construction industry are:
- Certificates of Conformity of the product 57/14 and 29/16 issued by Zakłady Badań i Atestacji „ZETOM” w Katowicach Sp. z o.o. (AC 005)
- ITB Technical Approval No. AT-15-2305/2014
- IBDiM Technical Approval No. AT/2006-03-1124/3
All bars have a cross-section close to circular and are made of steel in grade:
- B500A with approval valid in Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia
- B550 with approval valid in Austria and Slovakia
- K500AB with approval valid in Sweden.
We manufacture cold rolled steel in coils with following diameters:
- ribbed ø: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14
- plain ø: 5, 6, 7
The above wires are manufactured in one-tonne, two-tonne and three-tonne coils (according to customer’s request). The wire can be wound onto the drum both as left-hand lay and right-hand lay wire.
After each delivery, we provide the following information on the product:
- Product marking (name, address, product name and trade mark and nominal diameter)
- ITB Technical Approval No. At-15-2305/2014 or IBDiM Technical
- Approval No. AT/2006-03-1124/3
- PN-EN 10080:2007 standard
- Number and issue date of the national declaration of performance
- Name of the certification body that took part in the conformity assessment
- Construction mark
- Safety mark
National Certificate of Conformity 29/16
Safety mark certificate 48-14-Z
Appendix to AT15-2305-2014 ITB
National Certificate of Conformity 57-14
National declaration of performance 1-2017
National declaration of performance 2-2017
CZ Product Certificate 204/C5/2016/010-036649
CZ – Prohlaseni o shode
SK – Certifikat zhody SK04-ZSV-1924